Sunday, September 11, 2016

Mid-September

This is a quick hello between all the hustle. September starts with a decent flu in addition to all the work, school and hobbies. Our little one turned seven years, oh my! Time is flying with increasing pace...  I'm trying to find my balance and peace by pausing for a moment here and there. Just to take a deep breath, long shower, a big hug or a slow walk. Just pressing the shutter in a tiny moment of stillness.








I'm all behind with answering your comments and making visits! I'm hoping to get there as soon as I find time :)

Sharing with: Through My Lens,

2 comments:

  1. Your babies have definitely grown, and growing into such lovely young ladies. Great photos. Happy September. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that feeling exactly. We are looking forward to our Autumn Vacation. These are gorgeous, I love the warm hues!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for leaving a comment ♥
I read, enjoy and cherish everyone of them!!!